13 September 2008

Roll Call

I have finally finished the last of the PE bag orders!

.
.
.
I ran out of postal bags.
I ran out of drawstring cord - I emptied a 100 metre box!
I ran out of gingham. Twice.
I ran out of time - several times.
.
I hope the following enjoy their time at school with their new PE bags:
.
Angus = Jacob = Daniel = Oscar = Molly = Cole = Paddy = Amie = Keira = Ruth = Emma = Rebecca = Connor = Jack = Cameron = Niamh = Alfie = Emily = Jessica = Oscar = Tom = Jak = Connor = Millie = Daisy = Evie = Ellen = Abigail = Rosie = Toby = Natasha = Rachel = Reuben = Olivia = Amber = Henry = Joel = Alex = Joel = Maddison = Joe = Liberty = Finlay = Nicole = Dominic = Rowan = James = Elousie = Eden = Jude = Tyler = Hannah = George = Julia = Eden = Oakley = Jake = Hannah = Guy = Hannah = Aneira = Elliot = Olivia = Maddie = Hannah = Ebony = William = Anna = Henry = Ethan = Imogen = Charlie = Matthew = Joseph = Ella = Lotti = Millie = Olivia = Jack = Darcey = Liberty = Livvy = Jack = Jessica = Sean = Evie = Charlotte = Harry
.
And to my very own boy*jelly .... I promise, I will make you a new PE bag - but can I make a few different things first?!
.
Thank you to all the JB*JB customers - especially if you had to wait for your bag to arrive!
.

5 comments:

April said...

well done you - they are lovely - especially liking the cupcake one

April xx

Anonymous said...

I love them all - can I order two of each design for my triplets please!!!!

Mrs Jelly said...

Anonymous - why do you only want TWO sets if you have TRIPLETS ?!

Twiggy said...

They are lovely, the camper van is great!
Twiggy x

Unknown said...

Oh my lord, what a collection ! They look amazing too. I love the music, made me chuckle big time x