6 September 2008

Quirky McNirky

I have been tagged by Joanne to post 6 quirky things about me
(surely I've revealed enough about myself over the last few months?!)
.
.
.
Rules for tagging:
.
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
.
Quirk 1
When I have beans on toast, I can't have the beans actually ON the toast.
I don't even like the toast to go into the bean juice lest it gets too soggy. Therefore, I have beans AND toast.
.

.
Quirk 2
.There is a shower gel (made by a Swiss company) that has a smell that makes me feel like I've just banged my head hard.
.
Quirk 3
I tend to watch most telly programmes with the subtitles on.
I'm not deaf, but Mr Jelly gets very fed up with me saying "what did he say?"
.
Quirk 4
.I cannot bear to have any labels in my clothes because I find them really scratchy.
boy*jelly is just the same.
.
This presents a problem when it comes to washing clothes as I have cut the care-instructions out.
.
In these instances, I will refer to this website which gives laundry advice to men.
.
Quirk 5
.I have mild astigmatism and cannot look at houndstooth-check without it making my eyes go really funny.
.

.
I first realised this years ago when I wore a houndstooth-check skirt to work and spent the day feeling like I was on an acid-trip.
.
Quirk 6
.One of my favourite sandwiches is mashed banana with salt & vinegar flavour crips. I discovered it when I was pregnant and quite often have it for lunch!
(Hey, it's got fruit in it, so it must be partly healthy)
.
000 OOO 000
.
So, I would like to know 6 quirky facts about :
.
MarmaladeKiss - I have only just discovered JuliaB's blog
.
whiMsy love - Again, I have only just discovered Nikki's blog, and she appears to be as daft as me
.
Pug Yoga - because she hasn't posted on her blog since August!
.
Lola ... Again! - not only is she my swap partner, but I love to read Jana's blog, and there must be even more quirkiness about herself that she can reveal
.
Laurie at 23Beechill - I love the new designs she's always coming up with, and I don't think she's had this tag yet
.
And lastly, Suz of The 8th Gem - this woman makes gorgeous necklaces from milk cartons so she must have a few quirks!
.
So now it's your turn ladies ... share your quirks!
.

2 comments:

granny*jelly said...

And she was such a normal little girl ............. apart from April Mouse of course

Anonymous said...

I'm a beans *and* toast girl too. Can't have the wet touching the dry!