2 September 2008

Is It Next Week Yet?

I've just done a count of how many PE bags I still have left to make ....
.
*** 26 ***
.
I haven't done a total overall count of how many I've already done, but I seem to have done nothing else for the past 6 weeks!
.
And don't forget, I shall be closing the entries for the Camper Van Swap on Friday.
.

.
So far, there are 22 of us camper-van divas!
.
(And just which one of you was it bidding against me on ebay for some Heather Ross Camper Van fabric?!?)
.
Here's some more camper-van inspiration
.
.
.
.
..

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oi Splitty snob!!! Get some Bays on next time lol

It's not next week yet but it is tomorrow!!! It's Wednesday and BACK TO SCHOOL!!! I have one excited kiddie. You'd think it was her very first day at school the way she's acting. Bless...

Deanne said...

oooh yes camper van swop, i did sign up for it initially, will be adding a list of names who are doing it? and we can do anything ya!!! still not got a clue what to do lol :) x

Selfsewn said...

anyone else have great ideas but fail to produce anything really good?
Clare