15 September 2008

Feed Me

I've had a few people tell me that they never get notified when I make a new blog-post in their blog-feeder-thingummy.
.
I have now pinged my way round the inter-web, re-burnt my feed, copied my RSS URL here there and everywhere and hopefully I have sorted it!
.
I've also added a new button on the sidebar to subscribe to this blog.
.
If the technology hasn't been working for you lately, please delete my blog from your feed and then re-subscribe.
.
And no ... none of that makes sense to me either!
.
.
People all round the world can now enjoy being pinged by jellybelly*jellybrain
.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

What can I say but...

YAY!!!!!

Unknown said...

I must be special, coz I ALWAYS got pinged ;)

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

OK I am super thick...I have no idea how to do this, I don't use any such thing...yep that me the thicko!!!:-)

Molly said...

yipee

Jana Nielson said...

and that would be why you "magically" appeared on my google reader yesterday!! Whew-Hew!!!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

You are now showing up on my Bloglines - glad you were able to fix the problem!!

paper-and-string said...

your in my bloglines too...25 times yesterday in fact :-)
huzzah for making computers do stuff we don't understand!!
xx

Nat said...

Yup, we are definately noticing you now! I just go and ping my blog at "King Ping" every time I do a new post! Don't really understand all that RSS stuff yet (not sure I ever will)!

Anonymous said...

I MUST BE MORE SPECIAL kATY BECAUSE SOMETIMES I GET TWO!!!!!!!HE HE!!!! SUSIEQ XXX

Madi said...

Im still sad for you.. and I fixed the above thing.. praying for you.