28 September 2008

I Can't Believe There's No Butter!

boy*jelly : "I'm going to make my own lunch today Mum. You stay there on the sofa and DON'T COME IN THE KITCHEN!"
.
Cue scraping of dining-room chair across kitchen floor.
.
Rustle. Rustle. Slam of fridge and cupboard doors.
.
boy*jelly : "Don't come in!"
.
More scraping of chair.
.
boy*jelly : "Stay there!"
.
Silence.
.
So of course I have to go and see what he's made himself for lunch....
.
.
One Jammy Dodger biscuit sandwich with a side-order of Jammy Dodger biscuits.

14 comments:

Jennie said...

That is the best lunch ever!

Unknown said...

delicious!!!!

Tip Top said...

Fantastic!!!

Jana Nielson said...

MMmmmmm!! That would be great with chocolate milk on the side!

Anonymous said...

hahahah fabulous! and ermmm nutritional....;)

PS- blogger babes baby shower!!! just noticed the link... oh my how fabby! :) hmmmm.. may have to pass the word to my very own girlfriends now ;)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Very innovative!!!

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

my kind of lunch...your babe has great taist...

JuliaB said...

LoL! I once caught my mother in law giving J a chocolate biscuit sandwich for lunch! Grr! you'd think having had 4 kids she might know better. Still, I suppose that's what grandmas' are for!!

Madi said...

do you have to keep making me laugh so hard i pee?? ha ha.. yes i still want to do the camper swap.. shoot me an email.. jncnichols@yahoo.com

Twiggy said...

My kind of little chef, all that's missing is the chocolate on top!
Twiggy x

Madi said...

hey.. yes.. they were a bit rude. in a strange way.. were not so blunt here in america.. we prefer to gossip behind your back and tell you how sassy we think you are. I have already started my thing.. and I am loving it.. cant wait for sending it maybe friday.. want to collect a few more things for it.. ohhh please let this one be liking it..

Tricia said...

That is such a cute post about your little one. The sandwich was so funny. Thanks for sharing.

Sal said...

That is so funny..what a fab lunch!!;-)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm! Wouldn't mind that myself!!