4 May 2008

Skirting The Issue

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I'd treated myself to a lovely velvet skirt.
.
Well here it is.


I spotted it out of the corner of my eye on one of my loo-dashes and it went "Yoo-Hoo! You in the mucky pink clogs! I want to come and live in your wardrobe!" After I'd explained it would probably spend more time in a large pile of either dirty clothes or folded in a pile of clean clothes to be put away, and not necessarily much time in my wardrobe the purchase was made.


.Isn't it yummy? And best of all .... it's a wrap-around so it doesn't matter if I wear it on a night out and have a feast of profiteroles for dessert!



The only thing is ... do I have any shoes to wear with it.........?
(I really hope Mr jellybelly doesn't read this!)
.

Speaking of shoes, I did resist buying these beauties in a charity shop the other day. They're too high for me, and I just know I'd never wear them.


.

5 comments:

mommyholly said...

I am so jealous of that adorable skirt!!!! I wouldnt be able to pass that up either:) But the shoes... you show enormous willpower not to snatch those up! I would have bought them, not worn them because they ARE too high, and they probably would have sat in my closet staring at me!!!! :) Off to check out your Etsy shop!

Barbara said...

Cute skirt. Looks so fun for spring, love velvet, so soft.

muralimanohar said...

What?? You left the shoes? What'd you go and do THAT for?? And the skirt...thas' boooootiful...

AJ said...

Love the skirt!!


ajcarter33@hotmail.com

Esther said...

Found you via a post a day. Nice to read a blog another UK blog. I love the skirt looks wonderful, velvet, nice and full I'd have grabbed it to!