8 May 2008

Moan Of The Wii-k

This is the bane of my life at the moment :
.
.
For those of you not in the know, it's the Nintendo Wii (do you see what I've done with the title?!), more specifically, the game Mario Kart.
.
.
Why am I so rubbish at doing boys' things?
.
Whilst Mr jelly and boy*jelly (who is five-and-a-half let me remind you) thrash around umpteen race-tracks waving the steering wheel like crazy, I'm left scratching my head as to how you even make the karts skid properly.
.
Still, at least I get to choose Peach who wears a tight pink jumpsuit and does the splits whilst riding her motorbike.
.
Can't see me doing that in the real world without getting arrested, can you?!
.

.
I mean, really!
.
.
Oh now that's just showing off!
.
.
Insert own joke here....

3 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

I am utterly rubbish at the wii, my husband just shakes his head and laughs at me.

Jo said...

great title! ;)
I can play wii sports golf and bowling and my fitness age the the mo is 30, Yay!
(too scared to do my fitness again tho incase i go back to 80!!!)

i'd give anything to be ABLE to do the splits on a motorbike! LOL

Barbara said...

I love our Wii... I'm not that great at the games, but I have fun! :)