28 May 2008

Laugh Overload

I can't remember how I found this blog, but I have become totally addicted....
.

.

Anything that makes me snort with laughter......
.

.
or go "nawwww" .....
.

.

at my computer screen has got to be worth a look:
.
Not only are some of the photographs the cutest things ever.....
.

.

But some of the captions that go with them are brilliant.
.

.
...Playing Wii tennis (super small Prairie Dog version)

.
Add this to your blog-roll today ...

.

.
... Or the cat gets it!
.

3 comments:

Hoola Tallulah said...

awww so much cute! I love the wee squirrel especially, and that poor cat LOL

Tine said...

I agree! That is a lot of cuteness :-) Will go and have a look....

Jana Nielson said...

I love that site too! Have you looked at
www.icanhascheezburger.com ???