22 May 2008

E Is For Experiment

I had another play with my embroidery machine last night and really wanted to make something pretty.
.
.
I've ordered some darker thread for the hand-sewn stitching, and the buttons were an after-thought which is why they're glued on rather than sewn, but with a few improvements I shall add this and a boy's version to the product range on the website.
.
Rather than doing letters though, maybe I should just do a heart? What do you think would be popular? Personalised with an initial, or a heart instead?
.
.

7 comments:

Sam Gillespie said...

I like the personalised idea - That E looks great :)

Lindsey said...

Oh cute. SO that's what the box frames are for...

I love the 'E' too but I'd like to see a heart.

They're gorgeous.

Deanne said...

i love shadow boxes, i think both ideas are great,

Unknown said...

I like the letters, then you could get whatever letters you want to make up a name or word. Very cute!

jodi said...

I like the letters. Very cute.

Tine said...

I like the letters! This is so cute!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the monogram - just the thing for a child's bedroom!