9 May 2008

Out With The Old....

How are you liking my new blog-look? I LOVE it!.
.
Now I could be really sneaky and say I did it all myself, but all the credit has to go to Jo at
Siggi Shop
.
The initial design was mine, but Jo took it to another level and I'm so pleased with it.
.
Please do take the time to have a look at her site!
.
The picture I asked her to use was from a CD I own of vintage pictures, and I love this one as it is children having a jelly tea-party!
.
.
Oh, and I managed to lose my sidebar links yesterday (all down to me, not Jo!) so if I've left somebody off that was on there before please let me know!

3 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Very pretty new look.

Barbara said...

Love the look, the background is so pretty!

Jo said...

OOO I say! thank you so much! this is very nice of you.
enjoyed it, and found out a few things i didn't know before ;)