25 May 2008

Colin Meets A Celebrity!

When I saw this felted Mario on Cuteable, I just had to take a look at Poor Lulu's Etsy shop because the world of Mario is a constant feature in this house!
.

.
And then when I saw she also made Yoshi, I instantly knew I had to get him for Colin.
.

.
He arrived from America on Friday and has now recovered from his jet-lag.
.
.
Colin and Yoshi compare noses.
.
Colin, it has to be said, is in total awe of meeting somebody so famous.
.
.
"I'm not worthy your Yoshi-ness"
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoshi couldn't wait to get to your house now I see it's because he knew he was going to get the star treatment....

I'm so pleased Colin likes him

; D

Tip Top said...

What is he sniffing??!!!!

Sorry, could not resist hehehehe!!

Tine said...

the little felted sweeties are so cute!

Kali said...

Cuteness overload!! hehe