1 December 2008

You're Mostly Prettier Than Me

November's question is now finished, and here are the results to the question,
"What do you think when you look in the mirror?":
.
14 of you think "You'll do"
(ooh get you lot thinking you're gorgeous!)
.
.
.
5 of you think "Oh great! Another wrinkle and/or spot!"
.
. 17 of you think "Oh blimey - it's my mother"

. .
Which means only one person thought "I wonder if you can get Botox on the NHS yet?" Whilst stretching your eyebags smooth - and that person was me!
.
If there wasn't the danger of plastic surgery going hideously wrong, I'd have my eyebags removed.
.
But what if it did go wrong?
.
.
.
.
A new question for this month is on the sidebar.

4 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

I'm of the 'I look like my mother' gang.
It happened over night.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your images are fab as always! I am turning into my mother - and not just in the looks department!!

Jana Nielson said...

I look in the mirror, and see my face on my Mom's body. Then, I have all sorts of people telling me that I look like her too. She is quite nice looking though!

Lindsey said...

God forbid that I look like my mum!! lol Only joking.
Didn't vote cuz I couldn't decide where I fitted in best, but Botox? NO WAY! The crepey bags under my eyes will stay that way (til they get worse). My red nose in Winter will help me find my way in the dark. At this time of year I just give thanks for hats, big scarves and hoods!!!