16 December 2008

Tell All Tuesday

.
The question for today's Tell All Tuesday is :
.
What Made You Laugh This Past Week?
.
My answer
.
He makes me laugh every Saturday night ... Harry Hill!
.
I have been enjoying his take on The X Factor ...
.
. .
.
It's a silly programme that all 3 of us can sit down and giggle at!




Rules
.
If you wish to answer this question on your own blog, please leave a comment so we can all see how people have answered.
.
Want to add the button to your own sidebar? Click here

2 comments:

Taz said...

Harry Hill totally rocks! Have you read any of his books? I keep meaning to order them from the library but then a cook book or a craft book jumps out at me and I forget.

Oh what's made me laugh this week....um me and eldest got the giggles when her Dad kept telling us off for talking while he was trying to sleep, well it was 2am.

April said...

oh we LOVE Harry Hill - he makes me cry with laughter and has more than once induced an asthma attack in me!!

C has only just begun to appreciate him

April xx