25 November 2008

Tell All Tuesday

.
The question for today's Tell All Tuesday is : .
.
.
Did you have an imaginary friend?
.
My answer
.
I did.
.
He was a boy mouse but his name was April Mouse and he wore a stripy waistcoat.
.
I don't really remember much about him as I think I must have been very young, but my mum often reminds me of "The Oxford Trip".
.
We used to live half-an-hour away from Oxford and one Saturday we were on our way in the car to do some shopping.
.
When we arrived at the car-park I declared that we had left April Mouse at home.
.
I was completely incosolable and made my Dad turn the car round to go and collect him.
.
We apparantely drove back home - half-an-hour away - to collect an imaginary friend!
.
Spoilt? Moi?
.
I do clearly remember April Mouse telling me one day that he had to leave to look after another family and I never saw him again.
.
I wish I could draw a picture of what April Mouse looked like to show you, but I guess looking back, I might have been influenced by The Clangers....
.

.
Rules
.
If you wish to answer this question on your own blog, please leave a comment so we can all see how people have answered.
.
Want to add the button to your own sidebar? Click here

7 comments:

April said...

Nice to know I have the same name as your imaginary friend

My answer is on my page

April xx

Madi said...

yes. his name was peter.. and I made my mom turn around to collect him at the BEACH.. :) bird of a feather we are!!

Little Bead said...

I had Mrs Balcony although she lived under my bed!! Where do kids get these ideas from?

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for the tip on the Hearts, how did you cut the edges of the napkin around the heart though? x

PICCALILY & BLOSSOM said...

Hi Emma,

Cool question once again. I can't say as I had an imaginary friend, I was too busy pretending to be a blue peter presenter. Sad but true!

Sam X

Anonymous said...

I had two. One was Little Girl, and she was very naughty. My Mum would have to run on the road to go and get her. And the other was Friend, who was very good. My mum would have to push her on the swing. My neighbour cornered my much older brother and asked if everything was alright, as my mother was swinging our swing with no one on it and singing a song.
When I lived int he UK my daughter had one called Michael and he lived in Banbury. She would shout up the stairs for him to get out of the wardrobe and come downstairs. I must have looked like a very bad wife!!!!

Alexandra said...

I had one called Micky she was a girl who had curly brown hair and blue eyes and used to jump off buildings and sit in trees??? :) xx