18 November 2008

Tell All Tuesday

. .
The question for today's Tell All Tuesday is :
.
.
Where In The World Have You Been?
.
My answer
.
I shall try and do this in chronological order....
.
I went camping in the South of France with my parents a few times.
.
We also went to Berlin (when the wall was still there)
.
As well as Portugal
.
And Ibiza (before it became a mecca for crazy young people)
.
When I was 15 I went on a school trip.
.
It was a trip of a lifetime.
.
We flew to Italy and caught a ship (a converted passenger ferry!) and sailed round the Meditteranean.
.
On the one trip, I saw....
.
The Pyramids in Egypt
.
.
The Wailing Wall in Jerusalem
.
.
The Roman ruins at Ephasus, Turkey
.
.
Santorini in Greece
.
.
After that, I went on another school trip - two weeks hiking round Iceland.
.
.
I got to stand on top of an active volacano!
(Mind you, I'd had to climb up it first!)
.
I've been ski-ing in France.
.
And I've been to Paris with Mr Jelly.
.
.
As well as Disneyland, Florida
.
.
Kennedy Space Centre
.
.
The Caymen Islands
.
.
Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and Lanzarote in the Balearics
.
And most recently, Majorca
.
.
You will notice from the photographs that I did most of these trips when I was young and care-free.
.
Now I'm happy with a holiday in Cornwall on the beach.
.
.
Rules
.
If you wish to answer this question on your own blog, please leave a comment so we can all see how people have answered.
.
Want to add the button to your own sidebar? Click here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been to some lovely places!

Have a nice day,

Love Mademoiselle M.

XXX

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Wow, you have been to some lovely places, I would love to see the pyramids but my dream holiday would be an alaskan cruise... to see all those ice cliffs and icebergs....

I know what you mean about travelling while you are carefree but at the other end of the scale my parents were waiting till they retired and now they are too old and tired to go anywhere so make the most of your younger years...

x Alex

Madi said...

you have been some wonderful places.. thanks for sharing.. I have been to canada... US states.. and to Grand cayman, cozumel.. woopie compared to you.. I go no where.. fast..

Deanne said...

all done, and very short!!! lol x