26 October 2008

Wanna Play?

I enjoyed answering your questions so much, I have devised a new blog MEME
(click here for a definition of "MEME")
.
I have called it
.
.
Rules
.
(1) Each Tuesday I shall post a question / topic suggestion / idea for a blog post and you decide whether you want to join in on that day
.
(2) Post a comment on the Tuesday post to say you have joined in and then we can all see how everybody has answered!
.
Please feel free to add the button to your own sidebar by copying and pasting this code into an html widget in your sidebar:
.
Stand-by for Tuesday's question!

3 comments:

Sal said...

Hi Emma, you won my railway poster competition.Can you please send me your address? Thanks! Sal ;-)
salelizabethhall@aol.com

Tip Top said...

Okay! Shall give it a whirl!! On stand by awaiting mission destructions, m'lady!

PICCALILY & BLOSSOM said...

COOL idea I'll have a bash at that. Thanks for the insight to your life through the questions. Excellent twist to the seven facts. :)