18 April 2008

London, New York and Miami

I got up early yesterday morning to head for London with Carol.
.
After an hour and a half of gossipping and putting the world to rights, we spent a lot of time looking at this:
.

.
And this:
.

.
But at least in the end we got to look at lots of this:
.

.
And then to really make my day we went to a naming ceremony where they have named a street and apartment block in my honour:
.

.

.
(that's a joke, but I was really excited to find a road with my surname, I mean, it's not that common-a-name after all!)
.
I got lots of gorgeous new products from the suppliers and hope to be launching them on the jb*jb website as soon as I have time.
.
Then in the evening I nipped over to New York and Miami via the t'internet and Google's new gizmo "Street" where you can wander through virtual maps at street level.
.

.
If you have a spare couple of hours (!) try it ... especially if you like seeing men in orange spandex! Unless of course, you live in New York or Miami, in which case, what are you doing inside reading this?!

No comments: