6 April 2008

Bath, Octopus and Cath!

Well, I had an interesting day yesterday....
.
It all started when I received the car door magnets I recently ordered online. I put one on each side of the car .....
.

.
.... when I arrived in Bath 15 minutes later one had disappeared! No doubt advertising JBJB wares in a hedge beside the road!
.
Here is how the stall looked at the craft-fair ... for more information about what everything is, please click
here
.

.
Lyn looked after the stall while I popped out to visit two of my favourite shops in Bath.... (well, it can't be all work, work, work!)
.
Here's me outside the Cath Kidston shop :o)
.

.
Note my very bright pink crocs - perfect shoes for standing around at craft-fairs all day!
.
The first thing I spied was this gorgeous dress but decided it would show off far too much of my jellybelly!
.

.
Next I spotted these gorgeous clogs ....
.

.
Here are a few more interior shots
.

.

.

.

.
The other shop is called "Octopus". They wouldn't let me take photographs inside, so here's some pictures from outside
.

.

.
They sell every-day items that are decorated in a really funky way like
this table and chair set :
.

.
After my fix of Cath and colour, it was back to the craft-fair.
.
I met lots of interesting people and even somebody who lives in a gorgeous cottage......

3 comments:

Focus on Life said...

Oh no, another errant car magnet! They're getting a bit like messages in bottles aren't they?! x

ethel and edna's tearoom said...

Ooh drool. Your stand looks gorgeous, as do the Cath and colour shops.
Yay! Another Crocs fan as well. I have bright pink and turquoise pairs. And a pair of clogs as well, tho' not quite as pretty as those ones. :0)

toby Ward said...

Hi Everyone

I visited this place when I was in England and I loved it so much. I really wish there was a way that I could purchase more things from this shop. I bought a black liquid ring from there and someone had stolen it from me :(
I wont ever be able to replace it until I visit England again.

A sad Canadian

Toby