16 April 2008

Giraffe Tickling.....

How many people can say they tickled a giraffe's nose today?
.
I did!
.
We went to Noah's Ark Farm near Bristol today and saw Gerald the Giraffe. He was in his house and I got the opportunity to offer him some food, and whilst he was so close, I gave his nose a good scratch ... he seemed to quite enjoy it!
.

.
As well as Gerald, we fed some goats, sheep, llamas and some very rubbery-lipped camels who slobbered all over my hand!
.

.
I also stroked the most beautful Caribou with their heart-melting huge brown eyes and oh-so-soft fur ... they were really pretty.
.

.
It was another glorious spring day, so whilst the boys were off exploring the slides, I sat with a cup of tea admiring my wellies!
.

.
I'm off up to London tomorrow to a suppliers, where unfortunately there won't be any giraffes, but plenty of retail therapy!

No comments: