3 July 2008

My Three Crafting Loves

When it comes to designing and crafting, I love to use lots of fabric :
.

.
I like using buttons :

And I like making jewellery :

.
Hmmm, if only there was a way I could combine all three elements .......
.

.
Fabric covered button bracelets!
.

.
Cath Kidston "Birds" fabric button bracelet
.
.
Embroidered shot-silk fabric button bracelet
.
.
Cath Kidston and Laura Ashley fabric covered button bracelet
.
.
Funky aqua button bracelet
.
I've shown them to a few people who have described them as "really unusual" and "unique" which, I suppose, could either be a compliment or a polite way of saying "oh gawd, what's she showing me now?" but I like them and I shall put them on etsy at some point to see if there's a market for them!
.
I'm going to see if I can add my other love ... ribbons, to make a necklace.
.
Watch this space!

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Fab!!! I thnk they are great!

Jana Nielson said...

Brilliant!!!