22 February 2009

A Night With Jimmy

.
I had a rare night out last night.
.
I went to see the comedian Jimmy Carr with a friend.
.
.
He was performing in Bath and was very, very rude!
.
I couldn't possibly repeat any of his jokes here, but we did have a good laugh (which turned into a barking-cough in my case, thanks flu virus!)
.
I took a sneaky picture of him whilst he was signing programmes.
.
. On the way back to the car, we walked past the weir which I thought I would share with you as it's a view I very much take for granted.
.
.
.

3 comments:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Glad you had a good night, thats a great pic you got of him Sarah x

Unknown said...

Nice to have a night out sometimes , glad you had fun . Hope that cough improves soon .
clares craftroom

Unknown said...

We went to see him in Reading and agree he was totally outrageous but hilarious - mostly.

He overstepped the mark on some topics but to be fair he did warn us by saying 'Lets see how dark we can get" ...

x