I was given my staff appraisal today.
This is what it said:
Improvements could be made in the following areas:
- Frequently turns up for work late.
- Often makes no effort with her appearance, and is often to be found in her pyjamas.
- On no account does she ever tidy up after herself leaving her boss to do it every Sunday.
- Likes playing Scrabble on the Nintendo DS a little too much.
- Is happy to let her team work for no money whatsoever.
However, Emma brings the following skills to her role:
- Her work is exmplerary and is finished to a high standard.
- Regularly has good ideas for new products and witty blog posts.
- Will quite often stay until 10 pm processing orders.
- Is a jack-of-all trades demonstrated by; answering emails, working on financial accounts, sourcing new stockists, working on new marketing strategies, website design and management as well as seeking out new business opportunities.A fair assessment I suppose.
(In case you hadn't realised ... I'm self-employed!)